Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Mile for a Like Challenge: 212 Miles! Yeowza!

Inspired by one of my friends on Instagram, I decided to reach out to everyone to help me as I train for my upcoming marathon. How, you ask? Well, for every like on Google+, Facebook, and Instagram, I agreed to run a mile during the month February. Long story short--- the time to add to my torment is over--- and I'll be doing 212 miles throughout the course of February! Yup, that's an average of about 7.5 miles every day (come on, it's February--- isn't it a leap year or something?!). I want to thank all of you out there for your likes, your encouraging comments, and your positive motivation. I WILL rise to this challenge, beginning today, because you all know this girl never backs down from a challenge!



And, tomorrow on Groundhog's Day, if Punxatawny Phil is scared back into his groundhog hole--- it won't be because there's six more weeks of winter... nope, it'll be because he heard about Muddy Melissa's 212 mile challenge, and he's just as scared about it as I am! Hahahaha.

It's time to hit the ground running... pun intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment