Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 6: February "Mile for a Like" Challenge--- Unlucky 13!

I opted for some combo road running/trail running this morning as I continue on in my February "Mile for a Like" Challenge (212 miles in February!). My local park is about 3.5 miles from my house, so I ran to the park--- then, once there, I ran two of my favorite trails (for a total of 6 miles), and ran back home of course. So, all in all, I did a little over 13 miles. I'm eager for this cold weather to end! I'm missing the warm weather running! 



When I got home, I popped P90X3 MMX into the DVD player. Because, you know, sometimes a girl just wants to punch and kick something, right?! P90X3 MMX is one of my favorite workouts; its so much fun that it really doesn't seem like a workout to me at all! I'll be lifting weights later tonight too, of course--- y'all know I can't go without satisfying my weight lifting addiction! Hehehe.

My afternoon snack while blogging! :)

Day 6: 168-13=155!

No comments:

Post a Comment