Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge Group Starts TODAY! Open to EVERYONE!

I'm excited to announce that, as a Beachbody coach, there will a BLOCK PARTY challenge group starting TODAY. It's open to anyone and everyone, no matter your fitness level, personal goals, or workout program. It's just after New Year's, and I know a lot of you out there made resolutions, whether it was to lose weight, gain muscle, eat better, or just to get more active. But you might be asking yourself--- how? Well, I'd love to help you with that! 


Come join the fun! Get in shape, feel better, and be happy!
Just a year ago, I was almost twenty five pounds heavier than I am now. Sure, at 125, I wasn't overweight by any means--- but I was not happy with my body whatsoever. I decided to commit to making a change, and the results have been ASTONISHING. Now? I'm prepping for a marathon, planning my next mudding season, and feeling like I am in the best shape of my life!

I've been there--- out of shape, out of practive, and unsure where to even start. Whether you have 10 pounds to lose, 100 pounds to lose, or want to gain 10 pounds of muscle--- I can help you. As someone who has been there, I can give you the support, guidance, encouragement, and motivation you want! And as someone who works in the medical field, I can give you the correct information on nutrition, exercise, health, and fitness that you need! All you need to do is what I did a year ago--- commit to making a change!

But where to begin? By joining this BLOCK PARTY of course! It's only a 30 day challenge group, but 30 days is enough to get the wheels of change rolling! It's open to anyone and everyone, no matter what program you choose to do. It's totally free, so there's no cost to join, and no requirement to buy anything. Plus its a great way to connect with other fitness-minded people who are on a similar journey just like you! And, as a bonus, prizes will be awarded at the end of the 30 days!

No matter what your fitness goals are, I can help you reach those goals! Interested? Let me know! muddymelissa@gmail.com

xoxox
Muddy Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment